Friday, October 06, 2006

i got the new mobile phone recently. The Sony Ericsson K750i. My earlier phone was the basic Nokia 2100. I was amazed to see the feature set of the K750i. It is hard to imagine how they could cram so many features into this and still keep it so compact. The camera is amazing and the the music player is great. Buy a 512MB or a 1GB card and you get all the space you need for your photos and songs.
Have any questions on this phone, do let me know. I have been fiddling with this for quite some time now...

Switching to other things... yesterday was a bandh in Bangalore. Although i personally did not step out it was kind of cool to see pictures of deserted bangalore in the papers the next day. It all looked so calm and quiet. But unfortunately that was not something that would last for ever. Next day morning, i leave home reach the main road and bam!!! I get stuck in a nice big traffic jam for the next 1 hour....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi can I be ur frnd?

Unknown said...

If it is ok with u can u plz add me on google talk, my id is gowda.rekha@gmail.com