Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Advice...

I was going through my initial posts just now. Noticed a few where i had attempted to put in some technical points related to programming languages. I found that although I do a lot of programming related stuff, I was not able to come up with good posts on a regular basis. Thats when I realised that doling out technical advice was not my cup of tea and that I would be better off writing general posts on any topic that comes into my head (Like this one :)). I think most of us live our lives listening to tons of advice from anyone and everyone. People just love to give advice. Moral of the story? Well, its easy to give advice to anyone on anything. But giving useful advice..., well thats a little more tricky.
My advice to you!! Well, keep reading my posts and put in yyour valuable comments. :)

4 comments:

Vijesh said...

Advice taken! :)

Unknown said...

Whether its useful or not depends on you only...:) If you ignore it- the advice goes down the drain, and if you consider it, of course it becomes useful !!!!
Hope my above advice has become useful to you :) :)

VV said...

Sure sir :).

Bharath Pammi said...

dai sannama oru advice kuduthata ;-)
Keep blogging